|Home||» Products||» Fertilizers||» NPK Fertilizer (15-15-15)|
NPK Fertilizer (15-15-15)
This NPK Fertilizer (15-15-15) is used as an active bio fertilizer and can be directly mixed within the soil in which crops are to be cultivated. This is important fertilizers for plant growth in the early. We use only premium quality material for the packing of the NPK ensuring zero damage to the orders during transit. This is processed using quality tested substances under the guidance of skilled professionals. Our offered NPK Fertilizer (15-15-15) can be availed by our prestigious clients in different packaging option.
- It contains numerous plant nutrients derived from organic matters.
- This increases the moisture storage capacity of soil
- Highly effective for improving soil texture and structure
KEMYAN Offers a wide range of compound granular fertilizers products, designed as a part of our established plant nutrients range to cover both single and complex macro nutrients based on crop nutrients requirements and growth conditions in the region
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- CAS No.: 66455-26-3
- Other Names:Npk Complex Fertilizers
- MF: N.P2O5.K2O
- EINECS No.:231-987-8
- Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Release Type:Quick
- Brand Name:Tifton
- Model Number: npk, 15-15-15
- Product Name: Npk Fertilizer
- Packing:9kg/9.5kg/25kg/ Bag
- CAS No:66455-26-3
- Name: NPK Compound Organic Fertilizer
- HS CODE: 3105100090
01. Benefits of using NPK
Metals like Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium plays crucial role to recover the health of the plant caused due to deficiency of minerals and other essentials. These are used as excellent supplements for aiding the growth of the plant. Some benefits that occur due to our offered NPK are listed below:
Nitrogen present in the mentioned fertilizer helps in the development of the plant by increasing the production capacity of the seed and making the leaves and stems stronger.
- It is ideal for the forged crops and is an essential part of the chlorophyll that renders green color to the plant.
- Being fully water soluble in nature, it can be easily absorbed by the plant.
- Prepared using natural and organic nutrients to provide excellent root strength.
- Free from any toxic or radioactive substances
This helps in providing green color to the leaves for preparing food with the help of photosynthesis process. It plays a crucial role in the full development of plant.
Apart from helping plants in the preparation of their food during photosynthesis, this helps in the growth of plant by transforming solar energy into chemical one. Therefore, is known as the Energizer.
It helps in forming fruits and vegetables in plants by providing protein to them.
03. Transportation Information
DOT Classification:Non-dangerous goods
U.N.:N/A Packing Group:N/A
04. Storage & Handing
If fertilizers reach ground water then these may be harmful, thus it is necessary to store them under dry conditions away from the fire, explosion, heat and children.
The racks or stacks used for storing them should be one meter away from the walls.
|Growth Stage||N : P2O5 : K2O||Formula||N-NH2 (%)||N-NO3 (%)||N-NH4 (%)|
|Fruit-set and fruit development||2-1-2||20-10-20||0||12||8|
|0.5 g/l||1 g/l||1.5 g/l||2 g/l||3 g/l||1 g/l|
- N: necessary for plant growth.
- P: support the nutrition of roots and fruits
- K: energy translocations to leaves and fruits also
- S: help in the absorption of nitrogen and iron and reduce the salt in soil.
Also our product include trace element material like: fe â€“zn â€“b-mg which help in developing photosynthesis and plants growth
- Nitrogen Total (N)â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..15%
- Phosphorous Pent oxide (P2O5)â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦15%
- Potassium Oxide (K2O)â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..15%
RECOMMENDATION OF USE
KEMYAN can be used as basal dressing ,top dressing ,via one application or multi applications in the season ,for slow growth crops
- Vegetables: 400-600kg /hectare
- Green houses 600-800 kg / hectare, 30 â€“ 50/ plastic house 500m2
- Potato 500 -750 kg / hectare
- Landscaping 20-30 gram / m2
- Golf courses 20-30 gram / m2
- Young trees 50 â€“ 250 grams/ tree
- Mature trees 1 -3 kg /tree
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India