Price And Quantity
- 100 Ton
- 200.00 - 300.00 USD ($)
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 3000 Ton Per Month
- 15-25 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard packaging or as required by the customer
We excel in manufacturing and supplying highly effectual Granular Fertilizers. These are best for higher yield of crops. The offered fertilizers are a type of fertilizer which comes in a dry pelleted form, as opposed to spikes, a liquid, or powder. Our provided fertilizers are used as an active bio fertilizer and can be directly mixed within the soil in which crops are to be cultivated. Our offered fertilizers are meant to be worked into the soil or sprinkled around plants. We provide these Granular Fertilizers at the best prices in the market.
- Increase the organic content of soil
- It reduces the requirement of chemical fertilizer.
- Enables plant roots to have better access to nutrients
- N:necessary for plant growth .
- P: support the nutrition of roots and fruits
- K: energy translocations to leaves and fruits also
- S: help in the absorption of nitrogen and iron and reduce the salt in soil .
Also our product include trace element material like: znb-mg wich help in developing photosynthesis and plants growth.
- Nitrogen Total (N): 18%
- Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5): 18%
- Potassium Oxide (K2O): 5%
- Sulphate(S): 4%
- Magisium oxide: 1.5%
RECOMMENDATION OF USE: KEMYAN can be used as basal dressing ,top dressing ,via one application or multi applications in the season ,for slow growth crops:
- Vegetables: 400-600kg /hectare
- Green houses 600-800 kg / hectare, 30- 50/ plastic house 500m2
- Potato 500 -750 kg / hectare
- Landscaping 20-30 gram / m2
- Golf courses 20-30 gram / m2
Fruit trees :
- Young trees 50 250 grams/ tree
- Mature trees 1 -3 kg /tree
*Rate of applications varies depend on soil nutrients content and plants nutrients requirements